Tuesday, August 12, 2014

INTRODCTION

I am living in Tokyo, Japan and love traveling worldwide and enjoying foods in visiting each place. Also I lived in Netherlands for almost 4 years before and at that time, I visited many countries in Europe and enjoyed foods and seeing, feeling cultures there. I felt always we could have better experiences if we had good information, instruction, guidance for local foods and cultures before visiting. Having those experiences I am thinking I should introduce and tell Japanese foods, cultures to those who like Japan and to visit Japan. There are a lot of exciting things in Japan and you might find many info , famous stories in travel guidebooks and many online sites . But still it is a part of Japan. Here I would like to focus information which is local one and not popular in usual guidebooks and within foreign visitors. Sometime they could be very niche but deep including some personal preferences.  Enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment